Can’t Leave Alone Bars. How true, how true.
We pulled out a pan of these sweet treats on Saturday. And they were gone. On Saturday.
Daniel had a friend in high school who called them, “All Day Bars.” Why? You ask. Oh, because you can (and probably will) eat them all day long.
So simple. So yummy. And they’re such a great alternative to spice up your cookie bar recipe repertoire.
Can't Leave Alone Bars
Easy dessert-not your typical cookie bar.
Write a review
- 1 package white cake mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 c. vegetable oil
- 1 can sweetened & condensed milk
- 1 c. semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 c. butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, and oil and mix until smooth.
- With floured hands, press 2/3 of mixture into a greased 9x 13 pan and set remaining cake mixture aside.
- Combine milk, chocolate chips, and butter.
- Microwave uncovered on high for 45 seconds.
- Stir and microwave another 45-60 seconds until chips and butter are melted.
- Stir until smooth.
- Pour over crust in pan.
- Roll remaining cake mixture into balls and place on top of chocolate layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until lightly browned.
Let's Get Together https://lets-get-together.com/
Mmmm… yum! Have you tried chocolate cake with peanut butter chips?
Not yet-but peanut butter and chocolate is pretty much the best combination on the planet. We’ll have to do some experimenting. Yum!