Not long ago we told you about the Bible Bowl – a fun activity for youth groups or families. It has come to our attention that we have some serious Bible scholars as readers, though, and we’ve been asked to provide some harder questions. So we have those for you today! Here is a quick reminder on how to play:
How to Play:
1. Divide your group into 2 teams and name them.
2. Decide how long the game will go and set a timer.
3. One person should be the referee (ask questions and verify answers). Toss a coin to determine which team goes first.
4. Put the ball on the 50 yard line and ask the first question. You can find 70 ready-to-print questions and answers here!
5. If the first team can answer correctly they gain 10 yards and continue answering questions and moving 10 yards. If they cannot, then the next team gets the ball from that position. They get to answer a new question and move 10 yards for each correct one.
6. When a team scores a touchdown they get 6 points and the ball goes back to the 50 yard line and the opposing team gets to answer questions.
7. The game ends when the time is up and you add up the points. Who’s the champ?
Here is an additional 50 questions to challenge your players. Feel free to mix these in with the original 70 we provided. And don’t forget to have some yummy treat for those winners – football takes a lot out of you!
Ready, set, hike!
To see more great family and holiday ideas, like “Let’s Get Together” on Facebook! Click here.