My son LOVES food. His teenage life pretty much revolved around it. So, since he is serving a mission for our church in a place that doesn’t celebrate this scrumptious holiday, I had to send him some Thanksgiving food love – Turkey Dinner in a Bag!
- 2 Idahoan Mashed Potato packets (4 oz. each)
- 1 brown gravy packet
- 1 pkg Stuffing mix
- 2 cups freeze-dried turkey (emergency supply store – add hot water, sit for 20 minutes, drain, then wallah – real turkey! – taste tested by Joe)
- 1 pkg of 6 mini graham cracker crusts
- 1 pkg, instant chocolate pudding
- 1 pkg instant vanilla pudding
*Feeds two mighty missionaries
UPDATE October 25, 2014: Be sure to check out our GIVEAWAY for missionary moms! We’re giving away one of our favorite things!!