Who feeds the dog? Who initiated the first kiss? Who is the first to apologize? Who controls the TV remote?
This is a fun, easy anniversary party game that answers all those WHO questions. It will entertain your guests and spark a few funny stories from Mom and Dad.
Here’s how to play:
Place Mom and Dad (or Grandpa and Grandma) in the center of the group in chairs that are placed back-to-back (so they are not facing each other). Have them take off their shoes and hand one to their spouse. So they should each have in their hands one of their shoes, and one of their partner’s. (This is also really fun for a couples bridal/wedding shower!! It’s a great way for family and friends to get to know the couple.)
Someone will begin asking the questions. The couple will answer the question by each individual holding up the shoe of the person it applies to. (They can’t see what shoe their spouse is choosing to hold up!) When asked “Who has got more speeding tickets? Mom may hold up Dad’s shoe, but he may hold up hers. There’s sure to be some laughter from your guests and some elaborating by the anniversary couple.
Here’s some questions:
1. Who is more pleasant in the morning?
2. Who is more of a thrill-seeker?
3. Who never forgets an anniversary or birthday?
4. Who waits up for the kids to come home?
5. Who looks the most like their parents?
6. Who is the best cook?
7. Who replaces the toilet paper roll the most?
8. Who has a better dental checkup?
9. Who likes to do yard work?
10. Who controls the TV remote?
11. Who told their parents first that you were going to get married?
12. Who is the first to apologize?
13. Who is the big spender?
14. Who laughs the most?
15. Who feeds the dog?
16. Who initiated the first kiss?
17. Who was more studious in school?
18. Who got more speeding tickets?
19. Who is most romantic?
20. Who talks on the phone the most?
21. Who is more likely to sing with the radio?
22. Who is better at using the computer?
23. Who has a sweet tooth?
24. Who likes to travel the most?
25. Who does the dishes?
Invite your guests and family members to come up with some questions also. You may be surprised at what you never knew about Mom and Dad!